MI Foundation is working with its partners on improving access to healthcare in Africa.
There is a high prevalence of hypertension, diabetes, cataracts, malaria, glaucoma, malnutrition, chronic diarrheal illness from parasitic worm infections, anemia and pneumonias in rural communities.
MIF is committed to innovative, research and community outreach in its efforts to reduce morbidity and mortality from these preventive medical conditions.
- Easier Access to healthcare
- Affordable & Subsidized healthcare
- Community Education on Preventive Health Care
- Cataract Surgery Services
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Treatment
- Malaria Prevention and Treatment
- Maternal Health and Newborn Care
- Routine Vaccinations
- Screening of Treatment of Anemia
- Routine Deworming of Children
- Improved Nutrition with Locally Grown Food Products
- Pneumonia & Flu
- Collaboration and Training of Local Health Care Professionals