Mezu International Foundation in partnership with Aqua Vision Care, Amerigroup, Optometry Giving Sight, and VSP Global, is providing a free health screenings, vision exams and glasses, if needed, to over 500 underprivileged families every Wednesday from October – December 2020.
Event Location: AQUA VISION CARE
1006 Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, Maryland 21208
Date: October 14 – December 23, 2020 (every Wednesday by appointment only)
Time: 10:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
COVID-19: Precaution Guidelines:
- Due To COVID-19: Will be by appointments only.
- Masks must be worn by all patients and at all times
- Please do not schedule an appointment if you have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks of your proposed visit.
- COVID Questionnaire Must be completed
- Mandatory temperature check
Volunteer Eye DOCTORS & STAFF Needed. Get Your Pro Bono Hours by Volunteering.
Pre-registration forms can be obtained and completed below
or feel free to call atto pre-register. Every participant must meet the income level requirement. If you have further questions,
Please contact Dr. Patel firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to: