Who Are We
Mezu International Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) public charity organization incorporated in the state of Maryland, USA.
This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes, more specifically for charity to the needy and undeserved in the USA and Africa.
Where We Serve
- OPIOID SYMPOSIUM, OCULAR HEALTH, NEONATAL RESUSCITATION & ADULT CPR WORKSHOP
- MIF Philanthropic Mission Nigeria – August 2019
- MIF Philanthropic Mission Nigeria – December 2018
- Opioid Symposium, Ocular Health, Neonatal Resuscitation & Adult CPR Workshop
- 9th MIF, Aqua Vision, VSP Mobile Van – Health & Vision Fair
No upcoming events
Support Our Lady Food Kitchen Program
hospital construction is on-going
Mezu Foundation is pleased to support the on-going construction the state of the art 50 bed hospital in Imo State, Nigeria.
MIF Medical Center will be committed to family-centered care and community health initiatives.
We will partner with our patients and their families to provide the most compassionate and personalized care.
Some intern & volunteer feedback